Friday 1 October 2010

Day three!! :)

This is much more what I've used to seeing on my face: lots of bold colour, espechally blue, all be it a little more toned down for everyday wear (even I'm not that daring normally). My picture quality isn't great today because Dan's gone to a games expo, taken my EOS with him and I have no idea when he'll be back so I used my camcorder, which also takes apporling stills (in my opinion) for todays pictures. Photobucket Photobucket Weird blinkly eye! Photobucket Photobucket Apologies but I really can't remembeer eveyrthing I used, the purple glitter liner is from MUA, as is the purple/blue eyeshadow and I think there's a navy from sleek in there too :) As for the blue glitter, I have no idea! I got it online and it was no labeling what-so-ever so I can't tell you, but you can get glitters like this quite readly around xmas time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment