Sunday 10 October 2010

Day five: my favourite makeup....

I don't really have a favourite in terms of colour or style, but if I had to choose something I really like it would be bright, colourful eyes!
I've loved the eyes since I was a kid (I really don't have a cule as to why) and I love colour. There was a fase I went through for about a year - when I was 15 and proborly started wearing makeup for everyday - when all I would really wear was some eyeliner in the waterline and mascara. But when I started college I started to do something that I'd done a bit before: stripey eyes!
Then I discovered youtube the following summer and started to understand more about contoring, shading and using the different parts of the eye.
So here we have it, I still do stripy eyes, but this is also a way to use more than one colour eyeshadow on my eyes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I took these after I went to see The Other Guys because I forgot to take a picture right after I did my makeup... Brain FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment