Friday 8 October 2010

Day Four (FINALLY!)

So here's my excuse; I was really busy at college, I did a look but forgot to take a picture n the morning & when I got back from college after a 9 hour day it looked horrable, my camera battery died and finally it wouldn't upload through photobucket - which has turned on me, just like Youtube! - so I had to do it through TimyPic ;)

But anyway, this is the look I did very quickly using the Front Cover palette that I got in the xmas sales last year.
It's not what you'd typlcally think of as a smoky eye, but the way I see it, if it fades out around the edges then it'll do.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I will do the next challenge, probably on Monday as I don't think I'll be going out over the weekend ;)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment