Wednesday 7 March 2012

Shoe problem!

I was never one of those girls who liked shoes, I had one pair of ones I liked and I'd wear them till they worn out. Till I got to about 16. Now I have a love of shoes. Most kinds of shoes, but the one which are causing a problem are heels. I've mentioned in other posts that I am fairly tall and because Jorge is only about 3 inches tall then me I can't wear most heels without being taller than him, which makes me feel unconformable.

Never the less, here's some shoes I have been lusting after for quite some time:
These were on BooHoo.com on sale for £20. When I got paid I went to buy them and they had sold out! I have wanted a pair like this for so long :(


I loooove DMs. These are a more practical option as I would wear them all the time, however they are £140 :s

Again, I would wear them more often than heels, but £16 could go to something else maybe?

So I guess the point of this post was so that I could talk about some shoes which I like, but I will wear and remind myself that I AM allow to buy things which look both look pretty and I will wear ;)

Do you have this problem? You can't tell me you wear every pair of shoes you own on a regular basis :p

Thanks you reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment