Sunday 30 December 2012

Should I start making videos again?

This post if anything, is just my thoughts written down.

I stopped making videos on Youtube complacently this year. I stopped because I felt that I no longer had the time to think about makeup and beauty products because of work and my boyfriend. I also didn't have a camera with which to film videos, that is always very useful ;)

Every post needs a picture, here's my Christmas day booze :)


However I do miss it and now that I have my D90 I could start making videos again.
Problem is, I was doing it for 2 years and only ever reached 200+ subscribers and hardly ever got any comments on my videos ect. Now although this didn't both me hugely, I'd watch others who seemed to put significantly less effort into their videos get thousands of subscribers in a matter of months. This can be very disheartening and considering that I have a little bit of a complex anyway, I just ended wondering why no one liked my channel. Sounds sad really, but that kind of thing is off putting and when my camera broke I ade no effort get if fixed.

I'd love to hear from anyone who feels like this, or anyone who can tell me what I should be doing to get people interested in my channel. I do want to make videos again and although I don't wish for millions - even tens of thousands - of people to watch them, I would like to generate some interest.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment