Monday 26 November 2012

OMFG pretty shoes!!


I picked these beauties up at New Look a couple of months back. They were in the sale for £12 (down from £30 I believe, but don't quote me on that). I was looking for peep toe black wedges, but couldn't find any I liked in my size. Because these weren't wedges I didn't seriously consider buying them at first, but the heel is wide and the sole is thick in the gap the heel and the toe (if that makes sense)... Anyway, because of this they feel very much like wedges when walking, which I like because I like to know I'm not going to go arse over tit and land on my face :p
I wore these on a night out last week and didn't take any flats out with me (which I normally do). I wore them all night and even though I got a taxi home in my socks, I had been out till 6am and walked to my friends house in them! They were comfy as hell and I didn't fall over, all in all a good buy! The only down side is that I can't wear them when I go out with Jorge because they make me about 3 inches taller than him, which makes up both feel uncomfortable! 
Moral of the story? Look in the sales, don't be afraid to bend what you want a little bit - you like something you thought you wouldn't - and make sure you're not so tall you dwarf your boyfriend ;)

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment