Wednesday 4 April 2012

Superdrug Hot Cloth Cleanser


I'll be honest, when I first bought this, I thought it was a slight gimmick. I thought the same of the Liz Earl Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's a cleanser which comes with a Muslin cloth that you dip in hot water to take makeup off. I've been using face wash and I flannel for years, big deal... I take it back!
In need of a new cleanser, I thought I'd give in to the hype and buy this while Superdrug were having a 3 for 2 on this range. For £5.99 you get 200ml of the cleanser and a Muslin cloth, all packaged in a little box.
On getting this home I went to use it and was confused by the instructions. Normally any face wash you use with water tells you to wet the face first. Not this. Following the instructions, I genitally rubbed the cleanser into my face then washed it off with the cloth. I loved the result. All my face makeup and most of my eye makeup came off in one go. I rinsed the cloth and with another wipe all my eye makeup came off.


Needless to say, I love this product. It has the perfect consistency, has a very slight and not at all over powering scent and best of all, it makes taking off my makeup amazingly quick! My skins condition has improved so much since I've been using this and I genuinely think it's because I've been taking all my makeup off everyday. Sometimes I'll only take eye makeup off and not bother with washing my face because I'm tired at 2am from work. With this, I take everything off and my face is slightly exfoliated from the Muslin so my skin is nice and squeaky clean ^.^ The only thing I had I problem with was water proof mascara, although it did make a good dent in it, but I'm not too bothered by that, it's not a magical product after all.

£5.99 is quite a lot for me to spend on makeup removal, however I think it's worth it for this product and I highly, highly recommend it to anyone... anyone at all!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment