Thursday 31 May 2012

I can fit all my beauty products into one place!!!!


I have recently moved into a new room. Now only is this room smaller than my last one(which I never considered to be big), but I am sharing it with Jorge (boyfriend). And as a result I've had to condense all my makeup and beauty products in as small a space as humanly possible... 

This is the outcome and I am pretty proud of myself for being able to fit everything (yes, that includes shampoo, conditioner, hair treatments, spray, skin care, perfumes and makeup!) onto 3 small shelves. However I do still have some things to bring over (like my huge amount of Sassy Minerals pigment samples, no idea where they're gunna go :s), but hopefully it will all fit in.

Of course, I would like a nicer set up, with a table for me to sit at and do my makeup, but not all things are possible, and dear I say, I like this set up better than my old one >.<

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment