Wednesday, 18 August 2010

DIY ears :)

The other week I bought these, rather large zebra print hoop earings. The only thing I wasn't too keen on the offencive apple green on the inside of them...

However, I always try to think of ways that I can improve on things. With these, there was only one little thing I didn't like about them, and I came up with a solution...

I used two different nail polishes the cover that horrid green. They're both a different colour because I couldn't decide which one to do so I did both.
Only two coats were needed with both polishes to cover up all that nasty green.

I really like them and so does my mum, who says that it's a 'blast from the 80s'

No comments:

Post a Comment