Thursday 15 July 2010

Marc Jacobs catwalk look

I am imbarking on a new collection of makeup tutorials!
These will all be inspired by photos I've found and I'll either try to copy the exect look but using drug store makeup, or just use them for insperation.

I'm not all the into celeb culture and all that - I can't even tell you who someone is and even if I match the name to the face, I can't always tell you what they do! - so if anyony wants to send me a picture please do so!
Either post a comment with a link to the picture in the comments here, or somewhere on my youtube channel or videos.

Today I'm going to be doing this look:

I found this on the Glamour website and it's from a Marc Jacobs show (I'm guessing a while ago ;)

It's really outgoing, but I just love the contrast of colours and how the eyes stand out because there's not much other colours on the face!

This is my verson of the look...
Photobucket
Photobucket
I did go slightly wrong on the tutorial eye, but if you've ever made videos you'll know that it happens.
I think I did a pretty ok job, concidering I'm not a profesional, but the lips are a bit of a let down because I don't have a nude lipstick and foundations wear off too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment